Referral Form for Social Workers

Travel for Treatment Application

Travel-for-Treatment Application
This application is only to be used by approved social workers from northern Nevada. For more information please contact Jod Davison:

When filling out the application please remember:

1. Travel-for-Treatment funds are only for families with financial need.

2. The funds are intended for travel expenses associated with a child’s medical treatment. Once the child is where they need to be for their medical care, we will not pay for convenience trips back and forth for parents.

3. Prior to receiving additional funding, all receipts and completed applications must be returned to RMHC Northern Nevada.

If you prefer you can download application here.

Travel for Treatment Travel and Lodging Assistance Form